Linear slides – the basis for any automation solution
item offers five different linear slides for precise and rapid slide and carriage movements. They support both manual and mechanical drives.
Modular design principles mean that users can configure customised linear units that are tailored precisely to their requirements in terms of stroke length, speed and structure.
The following guides are available for linear systems:
- Roller guides – variable and modular
- Linear Guide Unit – preassembled units with exceptional load-carrying capacity
- C-Rail Guides – for suspended loads such as doors
- Linear guide system – resilient thanks to special rails, small and compact
- Ball-bearing guide bush – the turnkey system for simple guiding tasks
The linear slides from item are based on various different guide variants:
- Hardened shafts in the profile groove – for roller guides, Linear Guide Units and C-Rail Guides
- Profile rails – for linear guide systems
- Cantilevered shafts – for ball-bearing guide bushes
In addition to modular linear slides, item also offers two turnkey solutions that include both slides and drive in one package.
- Linear Units KLE – combines a roller guide and timing-belt drive in one housing
- Linear Unit KRF – offers the ultimate load-to-size ratio with a combination of an extremely compact criss-crossed roller guide and a timing-belt drive
What would you like to do now?
- You can find out all about our products in the online catalogue
- Looking for some advice? Find your own personal contact here.
- Find out about our latest new products.